Friday, September 2, 2011

a tea party, part two


Here are a few photos from the Modcloth tea party (most shot by me, a few by Kristin Cofer). I found myself back in the same room yesterday for another photo shoot, this one Winter themed and also shot by Kristin. I got to wear two amazing dresses, dance around in front of the camera to "Magic Dance" (the David Bowie song from Labyrinth), and leave with my hair in an amazing 60's bouffant style. Not too shabby.





Kathleen of McMarmalade, a mustard yellow dream.



Jen, one half of the Hummingbird Girls.


CHEEEEEESE PLAAAAAATE.

Kristin Cofer, Modcloth photographer extraordinaire & fellow cat lady.



Pies with Oreos in them. Crazy good.

 

Left: Mai from Le Fashionist & Turi from Modcloth, Right: Katie from Refinery29.

Annalise, the other half of the Hummingbird Girls.

15 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

It looks amazing! I love the gorgeous Modcloth canines, and your lace jacket is oh-so gorgeous! <3


x
Lost in the Haze

Leah said...

Oh, my mouth is watering (delicately, obviously) at the sight of that spread. Vanilla rooibos tea? Oreo pies? (!!!) Little pink things that might be chocolate or marzipan or mini-cakes or just about anything sweet? CHEESE PLATES?
Sigh.

Joy said...

Modcloth tea party?! That sounds like most wonderful thing ever.

Kathleen said...

I love my action shot - it looks so cool! It was a treat talking and nibbling cheese with you at the party. Let's do drinks and karaoke soon please!! :)

anabela / fieldguided said...

Haha, amazing! Kristin was a Livejournal pal about a million years ago. I would have recognized the hot pink tights and black ensemble anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos & those little cakes look so yum! Also, love the movie Labyrinth. "jump, magic, jump!" ...
Kelly xo

Alice said...

Wow, that looks so cool! All your outfits are gorgeous :) xxx

herecomesthesun said...

Looks like so much fun! So nice that you met the Hummingbird girls!

Junaluska said...

Wow the cheese plate and the mini pies look delicious! It looks like everyone had a great time, too.

out of order said...

aw this event looked sooo fun! I love the food pics :)


<3Meghan

Unknown said...

great shots!

Clara-J said...

looks like much fun!
is the dog on the third picture a pug? I'm asking because I have a pug, but she looks different (the face)... just wondering... ^^
if you want to take a look at her follow the link =D
heiter--wolkig.blogspot.com/2011/08/teenager-in-love.html

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing. I almost want to move the Modcloth HQ now...

Raquel Faria said...

Ohh such a cute photo selection! so delicious! It's so nice to have a tea party! :D

the wild bunches said...

Oh my, is that pug real? Such a cutie!
You're all lovely in those outfits x