Thursday, September 29, 2011

shop showcase: adelaide's homesewn


I've had an Etsy addiction ever since I first visited the site years ago. I can spend hours in a passionate haze of clicking, coveting, and adding things to my favorites list. Many a treasure from Adelaide's Homesewn has made it into onto this list. Maria has an impeccable eye for all things feminine and lovely and she keeps the shop stocked with earlier vintage pieces from the 1940's and 50's. She also seems to share my weakness for lace and cardigans, and that makes her shop pure Etsy gold in my eyes. Be sure to check out her adorable blog too!

Maria is offering Fancy Fine readers a special 15% off discount for anything in the shop. Just enter the code "fancypants" when you check out. The offer expires on October 6th!






6 comments:

gabrielle said...

oh wow. her stuff is gorgeous. thanks for the tip!

xxoo
www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.com

Sarah K. said...

I LOVE this stuff! that first dress is just amazing.

I too have an etsy addiction. :)

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

i love maria! i spent the night at her house in kansas city on my way to sf and spent the next morning digging through all of her amazing vintage treasures and trying things on. i actually tried on that first dress and nearly bought it, but opted for a different one instead. :)

Sofia Burgio said...

Nice dresses!
Visit my blog if you can and tell me what you think!
www.sofiasfashiondiaries.com

Aya Smith said...

Oh my, such absolutely beautiful pieces!!!

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

Unknown said...

The last two are my favorite, but I love her whole wardrobe! So cute!