Wednesday, September 28, 2011

new york: part eight





























New York was sweaty and beautiful. I desperately wish I could fly all these amazing new friends to San Francisco, where even more mischief would inevitably occur. But I'm glad I had seven days to spend frolicking, snapping photos, dancing the nights away, and learning more about these pretty gals I already felt like I'd known for so long. And don't worry, there is one more New York post coming soon... part nine! (I know, I went a little overboard.)

14 comments:

Liza said...

These photos are so fun.

x

callie said...

ooh my goodness this looks like WAY too much fun!! I wish I had been there. :)

Aoife said...

Those nights will definitely go down in the memory vault as some of the best of the year. So debaucherous and fun! xx

MissKait said...

Im totally in love with your blog. just found it and it's so darlin!
your shop is great and has been bookmarked(:

following you now, if you'd like check out my blog!

kaitlin xo
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

The Pretty Song said...

Great pictures! Looks like much fun was had. SO jealous of that Candy Land, though. Mine is nowhere to be found, and I love that game.

hannah and landon said...

You're so close, yet so far away! You're a fun lady, I very much enjoyed our wild and at times debaucherous evenings together! Come back!

xx

hannah and landon said...

also what is my weird constipation face all about >_<

Hummingbird Girls said...

Yes girl!! Loving these photos. Karaoke needs to happen mighty soon. Plus, flea market on Sunday. Yay!
XOXO

iris said...

oh my God
LOL!
you're great :)

xx

Liz said...

oooh lord. wild nights are callin'! miss you little lady :(

Emily Rose said...

great times. great photos. great memories, great girlz!!!

Daisy said...

Fab photos !

Ana Peregrine said...

I LOVE KARAOKE AT TRASH BAR! That place gets so out of control sometimes. The best.

the wild bunches said...

You're all so cute! Wish I could join you! x