Tuesday, August 23, 2011

a very stylish picnic


I'm beyond excited for my New York trip (September 6th - 13th), so much that I decided to organize a picnic with the help of Emily of It Girl, Rag Doll, Erin of Calivintage, and Rebecca of The Clothes Horse. I can't wait to finally meet some lovely East Coast lady bloggers! It's open to everyone, so if you're in Manhattan on September 10th please join us! And feel free to spread the word on your own blogs using the image above. You can also see the Facebook invite here!

4 comments:

Jada said...

This looks like so much fun! Is this only for style bloggers?

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I'm really sad I scheduled my vacation for that week. What was I thinking?? :(

Hope said...

I will be there!! :)

-Hope
www.aflatteringtale.com

Margaret said...

I might be there! It would be amazing to meet my fashion blog idols!