Monday, August 22, 2011

new in the shop


It's been a while since I've done a larger shop update, so here you go: lots and lots of pretty dresses, skirts and blouses! For those of you Etsy buyers who might not know about recent changes: Etsy has altered the search function on their site so that things automatically show up in a "most relevant" order instead of "most recent" (which was the old way). I don't know about you but I prefer to see the most recently listed things first, especially because I'm constantly searching for what's new on the site. So please keep in mind that you have to manually select "most recent" at the top of the page when searching!









7 comments:

SatellitPlan said...

Love, love, love the olive green dress and the romper.<3

kate gabrielle said...

I love the dress at the top!! Going to hop over to etsy & see if it will fit me :-)

And I'm with you on the etsy search. I've been manually selecting "most recent" ever since they changed it :p I don't like it as a buyer or a seller.

Unknown said...

What sweet pieces you added! I love that first dress...

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Unknown said...

Love the floral empire waist dress, but they are all gorgeous!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Clara-J said...

I love the second dress, unfornuately it's too small...

heiter--wolkig.blogspot.com

Miss Woody said...

I just LOVE the heartshaped sunglasses <3

CARRIE said...

That 40's dress is just gorgeous!