Friday, July 1, 2011

summer travels

Summer Travels #2


Summer Travels



Summer Travels #3



sources: here, here, and here.

A bit of summertime inspiration. My upcoming weekend jaunt to Reno (tomorrow!) has put me in the mind of "heat wave clothes." So naturally I had to whip up some dream outfits (which you can click on to find out where everything is from). I'll be taking a million photos while I'm there so expect many outfit posts when I get back. Do any of you have fantastic summer plans?

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

You've just convinced me to go get some ice cream... :)

Kathleen

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

These are so pretty, I love the second outfit with the pleated olive skirt! x

Chaucee said...

great picks dear! all of these are great.

Dulcie said...

I'm going to Malaysia for two and a half weeks this summer and your polyvore selections have given me so much inspiration! Your taste is impeccable. Have a wonderful trip and I can't wait to see the new outfit posts :) xxx