Saturday, July 30, 2011

in between






A few snaps behind the scenes at my last Fancy Fine Vintage photo shoot featuring my friend Abby. I'm madly in love with her amazing peach Dieppa Restrepo shoes. Donut, as usual, tried to insert herself into every shot when she wasn't napping on all the clothing we flung onto my bed. You wouldn't believe how vigorously I have to shake things out before shipping them just to get all the cat hairs off! This is my little world: endless amounts of vintage + cat hair forever.

8 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

Thanks for the sneak peek! Can't wait to see the full shoot!

Anonymous said...

oh, donut!! my dog likes to get in my pics too. he sleeps on the couch ALL day until i pull out the dress form, and then he just stands right next to it. i wouldn't mind so much, except he's always facing away from me, and i don't think dog butts entice people to buy vintage ;)

Annalise said...

I am forever covered in cat and doggy hair. Every day when I get to work I have to have someone roller all the hair off of my clothes. haha. What a mess. :D
XOXO

Unknown said...

oh, what a beautiful shade of oxfords. So peachy.

;)

xo

Unknown said...

love the picture of those shoes!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Anonymous said...

you have got to be the coolest cat lady ever (;

Sarah said...

those shoes!!!

Teddi said...

very sweet!

http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/