Wednesday, May 11, 2011

performance art











blouse  vintage from dear golden
cardigan  vintage
skirt  vintage
bag  vintage from dear golden
sunglasses  anthropologie
shoes  vintage ferragamo

San Francisco has been delightfully sunny for the past few weeks and I have done my best to take advantage of it. These photos were shot in Golden Gate park after I saw the Balenciaga exhibit at the de Young Museum. I probably don't even need to say that it was amazing, but it was so amazing. I gasped every ten seconds and imagined wearing every beautiful dress to some fantasy party. I wore a favorite red cardigan I found at the flea market with a pink blouse and skirt (a color combination I dedicated a whole post to) and that white vintage tote bag I seem to be carrying every day. I just received this adorable bag in the mail so I promise I'll be switching it up soon!

21 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

I adore these shots! What fun!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

You are such a beautiful model! San Fransisco looks amazing! The statues are so cool!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Unknown said...

haha youre such a character! love the pastel color of you outfit!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Amelia said...

pretty! red & pink is one of my favorite combos lately.

b and e said...

You look divine - and I'm so glad I discovered your blog! Keep inspiring!

Bellaxx

www.bybande.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

all these photos are so dreamy i really love your outfit, that skirt is super cute and looks great with your red cardigan xxx

Little Erica said...

Great photos!!!
Love the colors!
Love the 4-6 images

Shelby said...

you'd be like the coolest person to have as a bff

out of order said...

very cute dreamy look!
I'm jealous you saw the exhibit ;) I wish I were able to get to New York to see McQueen at the Met!

Dulcie said...

Breathtakingly beautiful and such AMAZING photography. I love love love your blog :) xx

Cara said...

So love these shots, and love the red & pink together!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

Phara said...

These are so lovely, especially the ones on the "sfinx" statue. :)
X

the wild bunches said...

I love these shots! So dreamy.
What camera did you use?!

Cat said...

Your gorgeous shoes remind me of Dorothy's ruby slippers!

http://www.takecourageblog.com/

LOPIX LOPIX said...

wowww love your 50's retro look. It's quite difficult to get nice items in vintage stores in Barcelona (Spain), but I really try it hard hehe Love your style!

http://humordemoda.blogspot.com/2011/05/11-de-mayo-de-2011.html

Kitsune-kun said...

absolutely in love with your blouse! such beautiful delicate detail!

Julia said...

Love the Ferragamos!

http://missjulia.blogspot.com/

lauren, curious constellation said...

Those two photo's in the dome are breathtaking.

OLIVIA KIJO said...

lovely photos!
you are a beautiful girl! :)

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

It looks like it was truly very lovely!!!

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

You look like a piece of art yourself in these photos! My favorite are the two shot on the stage/dome. I'm usually not brave enough to do fun poses like these.