Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day!



My mom is one cool lady and she'll be the first to tell you so. She is a secret karaoke lover, master gardener, teller of bad (read: awesome) jokes, and hands down my number one fan (which is kind of her job but still). She also looks pretty magical on a windy day! I have countless "cool mom" stories, but my favorite one will always be the time she was standing outside of my bedroom window (in high school, when I still lived with my parents) on a sunny day and called up to me, "It's pretty Slim Shady out here!" (followed by much guffawing). Thanks for always cracking me up and being my favorite lady, Mom. And Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies who may be reading this!

P.S. If you have a moment please vote for Fancy Fine Vintage in the Lulu's Vintage People's Choice Top 10 contest!

4 comments:

Ashley Dy said...

Happy mother's day to your mom! She is wonderful!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Such a cute post! I bet your Mum is thrilled!


x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Unknown said...

happy mothers day to your momma, you totally look like her!
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

amberly said...

Your mom is so beautiful!! I know it's late but happy mothers day (which everyday should be...) to her!

I love the Slim Shady comment :)

Thank you for sharing and wishing you and your mom many happy memories together!