Friday, March 25, 2011

shop showcase: custard heart vintage


I am swooning over all the lovely treasures in the Custard Heart Vintage shop right now (one of my wonderful sponsors!). So many pretty Spring colors, it's making me wish the weather wasn't so gloomy here in San Francisco. Short-sleeved dresses in sherbet colors, bright yellow sandals (!), delicate 40's gloves, nautical-inspired cardigans... Maria, the proprietress, sure does know the way to my heart. Be sure to take a peek at her blog too, she's been posting the most amazing photos of her mother in the 60's and 70's wearing the cutest outfits.








Maria's adorable mom in the 60's!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love all of these dresses/looks! i am going to check out the shop right now :)


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Kelly Lauren said...

love this shop! thanks for sharing =)

Anonymous said...

I adore those shoes so much, so bright and happy. I too will have to stalk that store. The pieces are simply stunning.

Jo said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to check out the shop! x www.lostinthehaze.com