Wednesday, February 9, 2011

shop preview fun times!


I persuaded my lovely girlfriend Lauren to model again for me (the promise of cocktails and dinner did the trick!) and together we went through a huge stack of vintage and photographed each other on my (sunny!) roof. It was super windy (see crazy hair above) but we were too busy laughing and posing silly to care. All of these amazing pieces will be in the Fancy Fine Shop this week! If you absolutely cannot wait and need to find out about something before it goes up, please email me at hi@ashleyording.com and I'll try to put out the fire in your vintage loving heart.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh! that first dress is to die for!

Emily Rose said...

what is lauren wearing in the fifth photos wheres shes laughing (and her hair is looking awesome!) it looks way cute from what i can see!

Katie said...

Absolutely love that first dress! Great pattern!

alexandra grecco said...

ooo la la! purdy gals ; )

xo
Alexandra

www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

lauren, curious constellation said...

Such gorgeous pieces!

Unknown said...

That dress in the top picture is incredible!

may said...

love the first dress & the blue button down... i want those =) size??

bethany said...

Dear Ashley, your blog is adorable. As a fellow lover of all things vintage, I just wanted to stop by & say hey—FancyFine tops the list of my google reader faves.

p.s. Where oh where did you get the heart-shaped tortoise sunglasses? I think those would be the perfect addition to my life. :)

sarah said...

all the pieces are beautiful, but my heart goes to the blue button down dress as well. half i love lucy, half alexa chung.

natalia said...

Hot damn, that first dress is to dieee forrr.

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Ohh woww, these photos are lovely! So many pretty clothes :D
xxxxxx

ferardandy said...

is the top dress sold?