Wednesday, January 19, 2011

darling honey

This is my friend Abby. We used to run a vintage shop on eBay together called Cake Shop Vintage.

Obviously spending less money on purikura photos was not on my list of New Year's Resolutions. These were taken last week and I have lots more to show you. Sadly I'm a very sick girl right now, so I'm trying to spread out the silliness because I'm not in photo-taking mode at the moment. Hopefully I'll be better by next week because I'll be doing a pretty amazing photo shoot for a pretty wonderful magazine... I'll give you a hint: it starts with a "B"!

13 comments:

anabela / fieldguided said...

Ahh, your eyesssss! Terrifying.

Babes in Thriftland said...

I want a friend who does this! Want to be mine? I live in MN though so we would have to be a long distance relationship :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, these are cute! I wash that there were purikura photobooths round here - the most exciting feature in our photobooths is that you get to change the background or give yourself silly hair!

Unknown said...

Sweet. Never heard ofthese booths inthe UK....
Hope you feel better.
:)

Sea Bird said...

I always love when you post these photos! I've been trying to find a purikura booth here in Michigan...but no luck so far.

Schnuersenkelrolltreppentod said...

haha great:D:D:D

http://www.schnuersenkelrolltreppentod.blogspot.com

melina bee said...

er, purikura, woops

Kerry said...

Hi Ashley,
Wonderful blog dear, my daughter actually showed me your blog, she loves it to bits.
I love going on to your blog daily to see what you are up to.
My daughter and I both love vintage.
Sorry to hear you are unwell, I do hope you get better soon.
Kerry & Ilana

Rosette said...

Hi! I just came across your blog yesterday and I really enjoyed it! You have an awesome personality and style =)
Rosette
http://thelittlerosette.blogspot.com/

marissa (stylebook) said...

aw, i miss cake shop

Anonymous said...

these photos are just too cuttee!! i hope you feel better soon :)

xo Aaren

megannielsen said...

adorable!! i'll never geti tired of your purikura photos!!!

Annalise said...

Ok, we are so going to go do these together. I'm going to save up all my moneys. :D
XOXO