Monday, November 1, 2010

costume party

 

Halloween was, simply put, amazing. Nicole outdid herself with the adorable Halloween decorations and I outdid myself with the yummy champagne that tasted of raspberries. My "Sexy" Pottery Teacher costume, although not sexy in the slightest, was pretty darn comfortable... although later in the evening it probably resembled something closer to Tipsy Pottery Teacher. I took three rolls of film with my goofy little Snap Sights point-and-shoot camera, so don't you go thinking this is it for Halloween photos. There will be more (cue spooky laughter).

13 comments:

kate maggie said...

Haha, I was so excited to see your costume after you said that you were being a sexy pottery teacher that wasnt that sexy. This is amaazing! You really did well. This looks like such a fun night too! Can I just say I absolutely love your blog? One of my absolute favorites!

Melissa Righero said...

I love, LOVE your costume.

Laura @ The World Looks Red said...

Oh you all look wonderful, very creative costumes! I wish Halloween was a bigger thing over here, hardly anyone wants to dress up and the ones that do are like Dracula or something.

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

rotfl, what a hilarious dress - you got it spot on! And I would think a tipsy 'sexy' pottery teacher is so inaccurate either ;)

http://pennydreadfulvintage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wonderful wonderful costumes!xx

Unknown said...

Muaahaa-aaa!!

Amber said...

looks like you all had a grand time, I love the photo with the random zebra mask, it adds a nice effect and your dress is pretty darn quirky, perfect for a crafty teacher

Lyndsey said...

you look absolutely adorable! and i love how you said "tipsy pottery teacher" LOL.

xo
lyndsey of hellolyndseyyy

Amanda Bowen said...

Hahahaha I love that costume so much! You got it spot on.

Crystal Lee said...

pretty genius costume idea!

Lydia said...

Hahahaha! That is a very creative way to get "sexy" (as everyone seems to) on Halloween. So good! That party looks like a blast, how I wish I was in San Fran with all of you cool bloggers!

Jennifer Louise said...

Hahahah there's some great costumes there!

Teddi said...

you nailed the sexy potter teacher look. i would so wear that dress, on a regular day.