Saturday, October 30, 2010

home is where my cat is


photos by Cecilia Austin

A sweet portrait of Donut, the table in my apartment's entryway (featuring Gene Wilder, love of my life), and my crowded bookshelf. The amazing "Party Stunts" game was a gift from a dear friend and the cards inside have the most wonderful illustrations. The sassy blonde's outfit would make a pretty excellent Halloween costume, eh? But don't worry... I have mine all ready to go and it's a funny one. I won't spoil the surprise.

11 comments:

Jenni said...

Aw, Donut looks super sweet here. What a cutie!

Helga said...

Donut melts my heart.

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Such a lovely picture of Donut. I love his serio-comic expression.

Unknown said...

Your cat is super great ! Is it a boy ? I've got a four months old Watson who just realises he's a boy, U know what I mean ?

See U !

Anonymous said...

LOVE this picture of Donut, so cute :) And I used to live down the street from Gene Wilder, funny.

Anonymous said...

oh my! i just found your blog now, and it is so, so pretty. must follow.


xxxxx

SoOhCliché said...

Oh my ! Just came across your blog, it OH SO LOVELY ! Such a great inspiration. I'm adding you to my favorite reads this very second !
Have a lovely week-end !
A fan from Paris France :)

Anonymous said...

Check out Sewing Pixie's blog from yesterday. It features Gene Wilder as the fox in "The Little Prince."

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

hehehe love the Gene Wilder photo.

C. said...

As a fellow cat lover, I adore your kitteh posts. Donut is the most fashionable cat on the block. :)

Emily Rose said...

i met gene wilder like two or three years ago. i went to his autobiography book signing! well hes quite old now, but he did pose for a photo with us. but i think my ex boyfriend has it so theres no getting it back.