Wednesday, August 31, 2016

august haze




A few images from the past few weeks. I've been busy, still roaming around like a gypsy, still sleeping on different couches, still getting my hands dirty with flowers and meeting so many new people constantly that my head is spinning in the best possible way. I read this article today about traveling and friendship and it has left a mark on me in a way that it probably wouldn't have just a few years ago...

"You travel to get somewhere, and you travel for the sake of adventure, for the scenery, for being in motion, for discovery, for being uprooted and at large, that nice expression that seems to suggest that liberty is an enlargement of the self, that you grow as your scope does. But maybe the final art of travel is arrival, the end of the story that eludes so many of us who are afloat or adrift, who believe there should be, must be, something next."

1 comment:

Laura Mitbrodt said...

These photos are so pretty, I love the flowers
xo

www.laurajaneatelier.com