Thursday, February 25, 2016

rust, mint & lace














earrings  vintage
scarf  vintage
dress (worn as vest)  c/o mod dolly
dress  vintage from mill street vintage

A favorite color combo: rust, mint and cream. I love this corduroy dress because it snaps all the way open, which means I can wear it as a vest too (and I've been obsessed with vests lately). I have also been revisiting an old obsession of mine, earrings. It seems that every ten years I get excited about earrings again. The bigger and weirder the better! Too bad you can hardly see them because my mop of hair is always down and covering my ears.

6 comments:

Laura Mitbrodt said...

These photos are so dreamy, love your vintage style
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

joyfulzest said...

Pretty. I wouldn't have thought to put those colors together but it's very nice.
Joy from outfitzest.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I never would have thought to add mint to rust and cream, but it's a lovely combination! I'm really digging the vest over the dress, it looks fabulous.
Jessica, Zella Maybe

Rania, Style Whimsical said...

You look so lovely. I love combining cream with rust, too, but never thought to pair them with mint but they are so beautiful together. Love your two dresses here :)

Anonymous said...

Love your style! Beautiful colours and photography!

http://www.nicolaranson.com

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures!
x Hannah
http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/