Wednesday, January 20, 2016

cape weather








cape  vintage
dress  vintage
turtleneck  zara
gloves  vintage
boots  tretorn

Okay, it's officially freezing in Maine. But that doesn't mean I'm giving in to puffy coats and Ross Gellar sweaters just yet! I've had this amazing vintage cape (from Bohemian Bisoux Vintage if my memory is correct) for years now, and even though I hardly ever wear it I couldn't possibly let it go. The pale minty blue, the cool texture, that giant bow... I'm sure you understand. It's not terribly warm, but layered over a very warm long sleeved dress and turtleneck it does the trick.

3 comments:

Laura Mitbrodt said...

your cape is amazing, I love the colour
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

DIANA said...

Your cape is soooooooo rad!!!..... your hair is seriously inspiring me! I've been wanting to cut my hair!

Thanks for sharing this lovely post♥

Sarah said...

That cape is a dream! So frothy and wonderful.