Sunday, August 30, 2015

summer ensemble





sunglasses  anthropologie
dress  vintage
bag  vintage
hat  vintage
sandals  & other stories

I am squeezing the last bits out of summer. For me this includes cotton tent dresses, straw tote bags, dinner dates outside, bare legs, millinery flowers pinned to everything, and a cloud of sunscreen wherever I go. Philadelphia has been wonderfully mild this summer in terms of humidity, a light breeze always present, and I will be sad when it ends. Until then I will be busting out all of my greatest summer hits, including this 1960's dress I found at Stella Dallas in Brooklyn (the label is Beach Party, so good). I don't recall where I found the funny straw tote, but it's already falling apart a little bit so this may be its last hurrah. I'm not sure why but I've been obsessed with round bags lately.

5 comments:

Helen Le Caplain said...

That dress look gorgeous on you - particularly like the contrast detailing around the zip.

Perfect sandals paired with it too - lovely look!

Laura Mitbrodt said...

I love your polka dot dress
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Permanent Procrastination said...

So vintage I love it!
Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Cute, I love your dress
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Marzipan said...

Gorgeous dress!