Sunday, February 15, 2015

radial daydream










long sleeved blouse  j. crew
sleeveless blouse  vintage
skirt  c/o sheinside
shoes  vintage


Apparently I'm having a neoprene moment. And I'm always having a sparkly gem moment. This weird-in-a-good-way skirt is the latest bejeweled addition to my wardrobe, paired with a favorite sparkly top that has a matching pleated skirt (one of my all-time favorite thrift score finds). The 1960's-esque shoes are actually 1980's Joan & David, found while vintage hunting in Santa Rosa during my last trip home. Sadly I probably won't be venturing outside in this outfit today because it's currently record-breaking freezing in Philadelphia and I'd much rather just stay warm right where I am.

6 comments:

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your skirt is so pretty
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Jeanne said...

Love your striped jacket with that amazing embellished skirt!
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

Alecia said...

I'm in love with your decor! I've been looking for a chair like the one at your dressing table for ages!

Jessica said...

I also want to stay where you are. Your house is so lovely! I'm really jealous of the fireplace, and your vanity, and your gallery wall over the mantel... Really gorgeous.
Zella Maybe

Anonymous said...

best outfits, always and forever <3

Nora Lilly said...

Oh my, your room is just dreamy - I love your dressing table! ^v^ x

hello-you-blog.blogspot.com