Saturday, December 27, 2014

gems & neoprene












sweater  c/o sheinside
sunglasses  karen walker

These two pieces were destined to be worn together. The bejeweled cropped sweater is a gem from Sheinside and the pale blue skirt is a neoprene wonder that was made especially for me by my talented friend and fellow Anthropologie stylist Megan Swansen. As soon as I saw this cute little sweater I knew it would be the perfect match with this skirt, and happily for me the weather in Northern California is nice enough at the moment to be running around with bare legs and arms. I might just wear this outfit every day until I head back to the east coast.

13 comments:

. said...

The sweater is so amazing and is beautiful paired with the pale blue skirt!You look amazing.xx
fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your skirt is so cute, I love the details on your top
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Lucy in the Sky said...

I agree that they were destined to be worn together - they are a perfect match!

Kailey said...

Perfect doll!

<3

Jeanne said...

Heartbeats for your sunnies!
Beautiful pictures! Merry Holidays!

♥♥♥

Jeanne

http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Sarah said...

Wow! This is a stunning combo. That skirt is one of the most beautiful pieces I have seen in a long while. :)

Dylana Suarez said...

You are such a cutie!!!

xo

www.dylanasuarez.com

Unknown said...

That bejeweled cropped sweater is amaaazing! Love your style btw. I've been following your blog for awhile and your photos always turn out perfect!

-lizard queen

Unknown said...

Oh is that what that stuff's called! You look very pretty, it's a perfect combination!

Rachel

Unknown said...

Love this outfit! So fun and flirty and neoprene is a great fabric too!

http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com/collections/tops

Is It Secret, Is It Safe said...

Such an awesome outfit! It would be lovely to wear bare legs with dresses again. I'm super jealous!
-Katie

Anonymous said...

your outfit is gorgeous
www.itsallaboutsonia.com

Sandra said...

a match made is heaven! those 50s style neoprene skirts are pretty neat, especially with the pockets!

got one from asos recently but yours is way cooler :)