Sunday, April 27, 2014

the tulle skirt























sunglasses  anthropologie
jacket  vintage
top  vintage
skirt  c/o alexandra grecco
belt  vintage
bracelets  vintage
shoes  yoox.com

It's pretty much impossible to wear an Alexandra Grecco tulle skirt and not want to jump around like the happiest fool. I do this anyways, but wearing this frothy dream skirt makes it ten times more satisfying. I'm lucky enough to know the (devastatingly pretty) lady behind the label, and I can safely say that Alexandra is just as lovely, feminine, and charming as her clothing. And hey, I'm not just saying this because she sent me this tulle perfection! This skirt is a happy addition to my wardrobe and just the thing to celebrate the (finally!) warm weather here in Philadelphia.

Photos by Allegra Brooks

16 comments:

Unknown said...

This post leaves me feeling like I've just watched the opening of Sex and the City. Love the big tulle skirt, very carrie bradshaw.

Helen Le Caplain said...

That skirt is stunning and you look lovely skipping around in it. I want one now if it's going to make me that happy!!

Alexandra Marie said...

You look so very pretty- and what a perfect shooting location as well! Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love love loveeee this look! And the pictures are amazing. So dreamy and girly :)

x Aurélie
http://lovelifelovefashion.be

Crafter-holic said...

This might be my favourite look yet, but then I am partial to lace :)

Anonymous said...

you are the most adorable person! i sincerely mean that!

Katie Frank said...

oh you look like real princess <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Sara Downton said...

So girly and gorgeous! Love the shoes too!

Unknown said...

LOVE tulle skirts. You're so cute!

Nomad said...

Love this outfit - I am in love with that top and the pairing with the skirt is perfection! :) x

Anonymous said...

Magazine quality, as always. I so look forward to your outfit posts.

ANDYSTYLE said...

so pretty :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Stéphanie - Il Etait Une Fois... Cocotte said...

Love this skirt! So girly :-)

Unknown said...

Lovely outfit! I can see that you you really had fun in this photo shoot. I love vintage dresses and just purchased one from my fav to go place VintageSwank. I want to add that skirt in my wardrobe. I'm so excited that I want to jump. :)

~ K said...

Wow to this skirt and wow to that dress your wore in your previous post! Both absolutely stunning and you have a lovely elegance in your photos.

Anonymous said...

Such a happy skirt!

http://poorjessieann6.com/