Saturday, May 4, 2013

hello hello

necklace  vintage
top  vintage

Hello, darlings! I've been a bit of an absentee blogger lately, mostly because I've been consumed with work but also because I haven't felt inspired in those rare moments when I have had the chance to actually take photos. I keep lugging my camera around with me to interesting places without taking a single shot. I have, however, been on a major Instagram kick, which is pretty sad when you think about it. The choice between a beautiful camera and a dumb phone camera and I keep choosing the latter! I've been acquiring so many wonderful vintage pieces lately and I'm itching to share them with you, so I promise this space won't be so quiet in the near future. Until then, follow my adventures on Instagram!

5 comments:

Helen Le Caplain said...

Looking forward to seeing what vintage goodies you've got! :D

www.mancunianvintage.com

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to all the lovely upcoming posts! Have an amazing weekend <3


Lots of love,
Trish
http://wingsforliberty.com/

Candice Clark said...

Yeah, ditto the above comments! We too are definitely looking forward to some new vintage outfit posts. :)))

Katie Frank said...

Don't worry sweetie, take your time with blogging :) we all are going to be patient and miss you :)

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, I too have a wonderful camera at my fingertips but somehow the pictures keep ending up on my iPhone! Your instagram photos are always lovely though, and I'm looking forward to seeing your new pieces!
xo, Tori Lynne
http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/