Saturday, December 1, 2012

among the flowers


Adored Vintage has long been one of my favorite online vintage shops and this gorgeous lookbook explains everything. The clothes, the styling, the colors, the feminine mood... it's something I will go back to again and again for inspiration. There is something wonderfully timeless about these images and I know that I will find them just as beautiful in several years as I do at this moment.











photos by Rodellee Bas
modeled by Zoe Portia Flood

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this :)
Irene Wibowo

rachaelannep said...

these are such beautiful photos! i am amazed at the vintage pieces she finds!

Anonymous said...

so beautiful!

-Alex

Katie Frank said...

im going to check this shop ! <3 yay these photoshoot is killing me! beautiful <3 *__*
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Naomi said...

So pretty! I love the skirt in the 2nd picture!

http://theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful. <3<3<3 these clothes and the photography. Brilliant.
xo, Tori
http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

Spoonful of Vintage said...

What a stunning vintage shop, boy oh boy I wish I could own every single piece!!
I just discovered your blog and it is beautiful! and I am now your newest follower :). Your vintage taste is impeccable!
xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

Chelsea Finn said...

Wow! These are so stunning! And stunning in such a natural, beautiful way! Thanks for sharing!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Simply amazing pictures!