Saturday, July 21, 2012

coast to coast


Trying on dresses at Wasteland / packing hundreds of dresses in my old apartment.



Lady time with Lauren, including lots of photo booth fun.

Donut and me as teenagers (found in an old box of photos while packing).



A final photo in my mint green bedroom.


Follow me on Instagram here!

A few Instagram photos from the past few weeks, which have been some of the most intense weeks of my life. I officially live in Philadelphia now, currently ensconced in my fancy temporary apartment with Donut and a suitcase spilling over with dresses. I'm searching for the perfect apartment (there is one rather beautiful old building that looks promising) and exploring the neighborhoods. I still can't quite believe that I live here now, that this is my life... but I'm ready for the adventure!

15 comments:

Joana Chaves said...

You and Donut are too cute for words.

Aimée / The Lost Girl said...

I hope you have fun in your new adventure!!

Aimée xx
http://wehaveobsessions.blogspot.com

Sarah Dee said...

That's so exciting and so HUGE! You are so brave to start this new adventure, most people only dream of picking up and moving but you are actually doing it! Have fun with your new adventure!

Xoxo Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Emmie said...

I'm jealous of your cat collection haha

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I'm so glad your move went well! Your dress collection is all kinds of amazing <3

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Maya Rupard said...

Hey! This week I also packed on up and moved to Philadelphia from Utah! We are both in the same boat! Well you know what, I am convinced the East Coast is the most beautiful place on earth, and I am sure it will be a blast to check out all the Amish markets and vintage stores along this lovely city!

Unknown said...

That's amazing you packed up your life and left on a new adventure! When I tried to move my vintage collection from my hometown to the west coast, the first thing a friend asked was, "what about your hats?? how will you bring your hats?? stack them on top of your head! nine high if you have to!" I'm glad you're carrying the clothes love dedication on to your amazing dress collection.

june said...

Good new adventure*

Chaucee said...

Welcome to Philadelphia! Let me know if you need some introductions or want to meet new people. There's always tons of happenings going on : )

Teddi said...

dear ashley, what a whirlwind. :) joyful fun photos.

Unknown said...

You are so pretty!! Love that dress in the first picture, by the way. :)

Nikki said...

lovely pictures ! x

http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your (old) green room!

Aoife said...

Ooh, the very best of luck in this new chapter. I'm sure that magical things are awaiting you, and that Philadelphia should count itself lucky to have you. Yay for challenges and fingers crossed for your house hunt xx

Jennie said...

Some really gorgeous shots there. & good luck in your new city!

I'm just getting back in to the blogging game, and am excited to have found yours - it's very lovely indeed. Anyone that fancies, please stop by to mine. And you could maybe even say hi? What a treat!

Jennie x
Stitches On The Radio