Thursday, March 29, 2012

shop showcase: female hysteria vintage


I have never taken a peek at Female Hysteria Vintage without adding a few beyond magical dresses to my favorites list. The shop is always full of lovely pieces from every era, with an emphasis on frocks from the 1940's, 50's, and 60's. There is always something lacy, something with bows, the perfect shoes... everything I'm always searching high and low for on Etsy. I have a dreamy dress from Female Hysteria hanging on my door right now, a pale blue chiffon number that will make a Fancy Fine debut very soon. In the meantime there are many swoon-worthy treasures to be coveted, so get to shopping!









3 comments:

Nicole Faith Roxas said...

Love the dress! =)

Fifties Darling said...

Oh I love this shop! What beautiful garments and accessories they have... amazing :O

Thesmallnoble said...

The third dress is just adorable! I love it!
http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/