Saturday, November 5, 2011

scarf weather



I was thrilled when darling Rebecca of The Clothes Horse asked me to create a few collages for her new Scarf Saturday feature. So thrilled that it was hard for me to stop at just five collages! Seriously, once I start I get into a happy collaging zone that is hard to snap out of. I suppose that makes collaging my drug of choice. Go take a peek at the full post here to see the rest of the collages, all styled around a lovely scarf. And also please note that I managed to use some form of the word "collage" in every single sentence of this post. Collage!

11 comments:

The eternal brightness. said...

I've just discovered your blog (through The Clothes Horse). You really have an especial gift to mix clothes, colours, accessories, textures, shapes and styles. So, so so original! It's something to appreciate, because it sometimes it seems that everybody wears the same :)

Joy said...

Great collage! I love it.

Annalise said...

Love the collages. You are a great collager. :D
XOXO

iris said...

ahahahaha ashley!
to continue with the collage sentences: loved all the collages at Rebecca's blog! no doubt why she asked you to make them :)
have a great weekend honey!
xx

Anonymous said...

love it.
Irene Wibowo

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Gossshh, what a perfect collage! <3 I can seriously imagine you wearing this outfit! I am especially obsessive over the velvet coat; want want want!


x
Lost in the Haze

Michelle said...

These are so cute! I love the autumnal feel they give off! There's nothing quite like the cold to layer all your favourite clothes.

Michelle
x
http://wildsolero.blogspot.com/

Libby said...

What a lovely fall outfit! That sweater looks so warm and cozy! And I know what you mean about collages...Polyvore can be addicting!

Anonymous said...

Lovely collages ~ and I really want those cat eye glasses!

Who Moved my Birkin said...

love love love your blog

cck
peekbrooklyn.com

Rebecca Jane said...

I just checked out your collages on the Clothes Horse yesterday and all of them were so perfect! Love your eye for pretty pieces.