Tuesday, May 3, 2011

new in the shop: lace lace lace!


The past two days were spent in a haze of rummaging, scavenging and digging for pretty vintage things. I was quite victorious, I must say. If you could only see the rack of things I have yet to photograph and list in the shop... you'd probably fall over. Today's listings (stacked neatly above) are mostly of the lacey variety and it's difficult to let them go, but also exciting to think of where they might end up. I'm debating whether I should start doing Etsy updates twice weekly instead of just once, what do you think? Would it be too much shop-related business on the blog? Or is there no such as thing as too much vintage for sale?







6 comments:

Giada said...

They are all wonderfull!
Giada

Unknown said...

loving the lavendar sundress!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Ruth said...

These are unbelievable! :)
Love them!

Kelly Lauren said...

I think we have the same measuring tape! haha, I think all of these are so lovely - great finds! they all kind of remind me of you, too! love how that works...

Does Donut play with your measuring tape ever? Theo is always all over it...

Dulcie said...

I personally adore shop updates, they're basically just pure vintage eye candy!

Anonymous said...

The yellow lace dress is calling my name!