Tuesday, May 24, 2011

fake polaroids







(Wearing vintage dresses in the first few photos and an H&M blouse with a vintage skirt in the last two.)

A few (fake!) polaroids courtesy of my friend Peter's fancy phone. I'm pretty much content to have a crappy phone for the rest of my life, but I still like to marvel at the fancy machines my friends own and what they can do. These were all taken in and around my favorite karaoke bar, in between singing and stuffing my face with pizza. My friend Kaila is the pretty blonde in the fifth photo... she has one of the best tumblrs ever.

7 comments:

Michelle Loreto said...

I love all the apps you can get for phones these days! Sadly, none are available on my own phone, haha. These are some lovely snaps, though.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

Unknown said...

haha i totally agree... instragram is just mind blowing. these are lovely and i love your dress!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Cara said...

Such cool shots...love this post!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

Meesh said...

These are pretty cool, but I, too, think I will stick with my ancient no-app phone! Love your top in the last one, btw.

Melissa Righero said...

I'm with you on the crappy phone.

Shelby said...

these pictures are fun.e

Antonio Barros said...

Lovely pics! :)

ftourist.blogspot.com
thesingular.blogspot.com