Monday, April 11, 2011

new in the shop!














7 comments:

hannah and landon said...

wowza! that sheer blouse and pink dress are calling to me O_O!

Little Erica said...

im not a hat person but that hat is adorable!!!
Love the peach dress
♥

Kayla said...

oh wow i'm so relieved to have come upon this post! For the past few days i've been browsing etsy and haven't found anything worth buying! i was starting to lose hope until i saw this! <33

Kayla xx

www.thenightmagic.com

Zelina Garza said...

ultra adorable and perfect for spring :)

Phara said...

Woooow, the black'n white romper, so pretty!
X

Kelly said...

You ladies are beautiful.

Natalie Brooke said...

I basically love all of these items, especially the crochet shirt, pink floral dress, green and blue beaded necklace, and the fascinator. wow!! send me some? ;) Now I wish I bought things online haha. SO pretty!

Hope you're having a great week!

http://nataliebrooke.wordpress.com