Sunday, January 23, 2011

cute shop alert: custard heart vintage


I was quite thrilled when Maria, the proprietress of Custard Heart Vintage, decided to become a sponsor of Fancy Fine. I've long adored her Etsy shop and its wonderfully edited selection of vintage. She has a knack for finding the most amazing 60's coats and feminine little dresses and she also happens to be based here in San Francisco. I had a rather difficult time picking out just a few favorites from the shop to show you, and I will admit that several of them have already been added to my favorites list. Go peek at the rest of the shop and also have a look at Maria's adorable blog.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that green dress and the netted-looking skirt! Adorable.

Sweet Mary Jane said...

Im in love with the brown dress and the last one...


fan - ta - stic !!!!!!

Annalise said...

Oooh. Really lovely stuff!
XOXO

Rebeccak said...

I love the colours you pick and put together - those muted earth tones with sea greens. They work beautifully, but are so unlike anything I would choose. I am definitely getting myself some rust and mustard coloured tights come winter!

Rosaspina Vintage said...

That green dress is so so pretty!
Ale
x

Little Miss C said...

Honestly girl crushing on her bangs they look so good!
Love the blog and the ever widening span of stores in which to browse online. Thanks for the inspiration. Keep up the great work.
Love C
http://booksboysandblouses.blogspot.com/
If anybody has a blog they'd like me to follow drop me a comment on my blog xo

Unknown said...

you're quite right - those coas especially are bloody lovely.

elle x
elle & the fashion folk

Rosie said...

That last dress is divine!

Annebeth said...

that last dress is an absolute beauty!!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

oooh - super cute stuff! thanks for sharing!
xox grace
stripesandsequins.com

Hadassah's Fate said...

Everything is super cute!
I have to check out the store.

http://hadassahsfate.blogspot.com/

EevvaStyle said...

great blog! Love your outfits!