Monday, November 29, 2010

sponsor fancy fine


It's almost December and I have just a few spots left open for sponsors... so all you girls and boys with cute vintage shops, here's your heads up! If you're interested in sponsoring Fancy Fine and want to know my rates and other details just send an email to hi@ashleyording.com. It's cheap and I love supporting adorable shops where I already spend my hard-earned pennies... don't be shy!

P.S. The image above is a still from one of my all-time favorite movies, Troop Beverly Hills. I must have watched it 5,000 times as a child, and I can only imagine what kind of terrible (and wonderful) influence it's had on my life. That is pretty much exactly what I looked like coming home yesterday morning from the flea market. Phyllis Nefler will always be one of my dearest style icons.

5 comments:

Robin West said...

I just fell in love with you....I looove Troop Beverly Hills! I should have realized watching it that I would have a clothing obsession-I loved watching them shop for tacky 80's clothes...

andyourbird-cansing.com

Meghan said...

Best. Movie. Ever.

Kennedy said...

i watched that movie about a million times when i was little, and i still love it!

Meg said...

I love that movie

kelsey louise said...

Jenny Lewis: chic girl scout turned stylish songbird.