Friday, October 22, 2010

afternoon adventure



photos by Micaela Hoo

dress  vintage
cardigan  j. crew
purse  zara
shoes  thrifted

A few days ago I met up with the adorable Micaela and we wandered around downtown and Chinatown while she snapped photos of my slouchy posture and scraggly hairs. I took her to one of the most amazing (and outrageously expensive) vintage stores ever where we sneakily pet all the pretty clothing and resisted the urge to take secret photos. She sweetly coerced me into sitting in the middle of the street in my white dress, because how could I say no that angelic sixteen-year-old face? (Don't worry, I used my purse as a shield.)

You can see the rest of the photos she took here.

7 comments:

Martino said...

like lovely cindrella :)

martin.

Anonymous said...

You picked all my favorites :) And I hope you didn't get your dress dirty with me making you sit down in the middle of the street. That was my favorite shot though :) We must do this again soon!

Chaucee said...

Love that jacket - So London to me. But it just so happens you were in Chinatown :D Eqaully as cool! Haha. Hope you have a great weekend.

Kate said...

you are beyond beautiful love.

Unknown said...

What beautiful photos! It looks like you had an awesome time together :) Chinatown is always one of my favorite places to stop when I'm in San Francisco :)

Sophi
ohsosophi.blogspot.com

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Your posture looks fine to me! Mine is so bad (when I'm no concentrating on standing up straight) that I bought myself a brace to wear at home to try and force myself into shape. Hopefully it works before I get old and bent!

http://pennydreadfulvintage.blogspot.com/

Chiffon Dreams said...

Love the soft colour of the cardigan and how it sort of resembles a blazer!

http://alavogue.blogspot.com