Wednesday, August 18, 2010

familiar haunts



photos by peter noble

lace top  thrifted

A delicious dinner with a good friend, several rounds of mayhem at my favorite karaoke haunt, plans made to watch The Way We Were and make snowcap cupcakes. All in all, last night was wonderful. I'd like to thank everyone who has been commenting on my posts... I appreciate all the sweetness and support. If anyone has any suggestions for me regarding future post content, navigation, etc., please let me know!

10 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm so glad that you are posting nearly every day! xx

Amber said...

I love the last photo.

500 days of Jo said...

wow you have an adorable style, I fell in love with your blog immediately. I'm a new blogger and I'm really ashamed of my blog right now eheh You'll become a daily reading for sure.

http://500daysof-jo.blogspot.com/

Victorious Youth said...

Your hair always looks perfect!

Victorious Youth said...

Your hair is perfect!

Meg! said...

I love the ambiance in these photos. Very cool.

HAYLEY said...

Pretty pretty. Love your blog. I think you should just keep going the way you're going.

x.
threadbearer.blogspot.com

Casie Jean said...

this sounds like the perfect evening!
and lovely photographs to boot!

xox

Casie Jean

Sea Bird said...

Very haunting pictures indeed, so lovely and interesting!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

These photos are lovely...

The only navigation comment I'd make is that when I try to open links in a new page, your page always changes anyway, and then I have to click back. Not sure if that makes sense, or if it's only me, but it doesn't usually happen with other blogs. Perhaps it's easily fixable?