Saturday, June 29, 2013

shop showcase: capsule vintage


Capsule Vintage has quickly become one of my favorite go-to vintage shops on Etsy, and you know it's because of all those lace and floral dresses calling my name. The lovely curly haired proprietress, Sonja, is a friend of mine from the west coast and a face that I dearly miss. She's also a fellow collector of pretty, feminine pieces with an eye towards the 1950's, 60's and 70's. Lucky for both of us she is offering 15% off the entire shop for Fancy Fine readers using the code FANCYFINE15! A lovely treat, and just in time to snag a few goodies for the upcoming holiday (doesn't someone need to wear this dress to a 4th of July picnic?!). These gorgeous photos are from the current Capsule Vintage lookbook and make me desperately miss Northern California with its perfect, perfect light. At least I can live vicariously through Sonja!










7 comments:

Kate said...

Super cute! I love the photos!

Kate from Clear the Way

Anonymous said...

love the dress so much! ;)
Irene Wibowo

Nancy Wilde said...

That dress is beyond lovely. The pale yellow hue looks so evokative... :)

Katie Frank said...

wow this dress is a dream!!
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

chachamisu said...

Pretty, I just know about, going to check it out. Thanks for chaneling

X, Nataya, Chachamisu

Unknown said...

Beautiful collection. The are stunning and I will buy these in a heart beat.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

recollectionvintage.com said...

PUG!!!!